- Custom Solutions
- Company Info
- Contact Us
Delaware Photonics is a developer, manufacturer and full-line distributor of communication fiber optics; connectors, cable and cable assemblies, tools and tool kits, fiber optic consumable products, test equipment, components for diverse range of applications in multiple niche markets of the photonics industry.
The DCS-FK05 is a Military-Ready Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit made by MicroCare. It is engineered to help field techs clean fiber networks quickly, reliably and inexpensively.
• Contains the most popular items for cleaning fiber optic connectors
• Delivers 800+ perfectly clean connectors and/or splices
• Black, low-visibility bag
The DCONN3513Y is a premium FC/PC connector which contains a nickel plated brass body and is best used in single mode applications and known for exceptionally accurate positioning.
• Low Insertion Loss and Back Reflection
• One-piece Construction and Pull-proof Design
• Free-floating Ceramic Ferrule
• Precision Anti-rotation Key and Corrosion Resi
The LDM-4 Standard Laser Diode Module offers a versatile and cost effective solution, and is ideally suited to many industrial applications.
• Compact Size (11 mm Dia. x 25 mm Long)
• Slow Start, Reverse Polarity and Overvoltage Protection
• Small Focal Spots Down to 10 microns
• Available in Multiple Wavelengths
The DAFCSMA is a high quality stainless steel FC/PC to SMA905 mating adapter.
• FC/PC to SMA905 Receptacles
• Stainless Steel
• Angled Receptacle
• Light-Tight Construction
The DFT3Y, 3.0mm Furcation Tubing consists of an inner tube surrounded by aramid fibers and a PVC jacket.
• 3.0mm Furcation Tube
• Inner Tube surrounded by Aramid Fibers
• PVC Jacket - Yellow
• Hollow Core Tube
• Accepts 900um Buffered Optical Fiber
The DHFM200, is a JDSU Dual-illumination Handheld Optical Microscope for Fiber Inspection.
• LED Illumination for 100,000+ Hour Life
• Rugged, Ergonomic Design for Lab or Field Use
• Oblique Illumination for Superior View of Fiber End Face
The DDFPL1 is a superior diamond lapping (polishing) film optimized for the high pace world of micro-precision fiber polishing and finishing applications.
• 1 micron (µm) with 3 Mil Backing Lapping Film
• Offers High Flexibility, Strength and Wear Characteristics
• Can be Used Wet or Dry
• Available in 3 - 6” x 6” Sheets.